Friday, January 1, 2010

Good Morning 2010



It's a new year! Filled with brand new exciting possibilities! One of my many New Year's resolutions is to make this blog even better than before. First, I want to acknowledge and thank a few things. This blog was born on 9/9/09 and for not even being around for half of a year we have already accumulated thousands of readers! So, to you the viewer, you make this worthwhile and I thank you for it. ST&SP proudly has readers in every single continent (excluding Antarctica) and here in the U.S. we have almost every single state represented (c'mon AK, HI, MT, ND, SD, ID, and WY!). While it is not a surprise to me that our largest quantity of hits comes from our two target states California and Arizona, there are a few states have surprised me. States like Texas, New York, Florida, and Illinois have all shocked me with the amount of views they're giving this site. To all of you wherever you are, I am grateful and humbled that you are here. So now, let's make 2010 even better!

Download via Mediafire:

No comments:

Post a Comment