Friday, October 9, 2009

Late Discoveries: Spoon - Kill The Moonlight



Late Discoveries is a new periodical for ST&SP. It has been created because we're only human and can't be up on every band on the planet. Sometimes we arrive late to a great album. In this case is Spoon's tremendous record Kill The Moonlight. I have been a fan of Spoon since Gimme Fiction and I absolutely loved Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga however I never really gave Kill The Moonlight a spin until recently. I am so glad I did because it has quickly become my favorite Spoon album. It is their most varied and well-crafted album to date, full of great hooks. If you like Spoon and don't own this record I recommend picking this up. And if you aren't familiar with Spoon, start here.

Download via Mediafire:

No comments:

Post a Comment