Thursday, December 3, 2009

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt. II



I like every genre of music, however I am extremely picky within each genre. Rap is no exception. One of the first rap groups I came to like was Wu Tang Clan. Their music was so raw, political and brutal. After a few albums, the collective of Wu started to release their own solo albums. One of these artists is Raekwon. He has released a few albums, which I am not very familiar with, and recently he guested on Blakroc. However none of those releases measure up to 2009's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt. II. This record could be considered a Wu Tang record since every member (even the late ODB) guest on it. This results in one of the most fully thought out, and immense hip-hop records I have ever heard. This rates right up there with GZA's Liquid Swords and the best Wu-Tang Clan records. If you are even just the casual rap fan I recommend checking this release out, it's that good.

Download via Mediafire:

No comments:

Post a Comment