Sunday, December 6, 2009

Here Come The Holidays

Christmas time is in full swing over here, decorations are hung, everyone's bundled up (yes even in Los Angeles) and of course the radio is riddled with sappy fucking Christmas music. Normally, I can't stand Christmas music, nor do I like it when a favorite band of mine puts out a Christmas Album (I'm looking at you Bob Dylan). Even I will start to post a holiday ditty or two in the coming weeks leading up to the big day. However, I would like to take this time now to post our very first comedy post! When I first started this blog I wanted to include comedy, however I've been shying away from it due to the plethora of music I have to offer. However, I feel this is a perfect time to start.

One of my favorite comedians, Patton Oswalt has a tremendous joke about his least favorite Christmas tune. It's an old bit of his, however someone recently took his joke and put animation to it, making it all the more enjoyable. I give you Patton Oswalt's Christmas Shoes





No comments:

Post a Comment