Monday, November 8, 2010

Grinderman 2

I am a budding Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds fan. To me, Cave is one of the most prolific and apocalyptic songwriters alive today. Not too long ago he released the 2nd album from his gritty Grinderman project. Though there isn't one song that lives up to the epicness of "No Pussy Blues," I would have to say that as a whole Grinderman 2 is far more impressive than their first record. The album's cover I believe is a perfect image for what this record sounds like, a fierce wolf in a white room. This album is sleazy and dangerous, and I would not be surprised if this winds up on many critic's end of the year lists. Well done Mr. Cave.

Download via Mediafire:
Heathen Child

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen The Proposition? You should. The score is really something but Cave wrote the script for the film. And it's about what you'd expect.

    This is a great song.

    ReplyDelete