Friday, December 2, 2011

Getting Older

When I started this site a little over two years ago, I made it a priority to make posting on here a regular thing, hoping for a strict Monday/Wednesday/Friday kind of thing. And for the most part I have been able to do that, because I was in college. It's the strangest thing, when you graduate this drastic lifestyle switch happens. Suddenly you're getting up earlier, going out less, and still trying to squeeze every minute out of the day to make the most of it. I've gotten to a point where I have to shuffle my priorities around and unfortunately to those of you who frequent this site I have been neglecting you. So it's time for a revamp of what this site is. ST&SP isn't going away, if fact it's only going to get stronger. I'm going to stop posting every single new band I come across and instead focus on writing well thought out pieces on bands and songs that mean a lot to me.
So in a sense while the quantity of posts will go down, (hopefully) you'll see the quality of these posts go up.
There's still a lot of music I want to shine a light on, and I hope to have a kickass end of the year list for you all within a few weeks. Thanks for understanding and for your readership.

Download via Mediafire:
The Velvet Underground - I'm Not A Young Man Anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment