Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miles Davis at Fillmore East


I was recently given a Louis Armstrong record for my birthday by someone very dear to me, so recently I've been on a jazz kick. What I would like to present to you today is a page from music history. June 20th 1970, Neil Young & Crazy Horse played the Fillmore East, the opening act: Miles Davis. Can you believe that bill? Not only is Miles one of the most important jazz musicians ever, his famous genre-bending Bitches Brew had just shook the jazz world with its release a few years ago. This bootleg documents Miles Davis in one of his most experimental periods in his life. This bootleg is an absolute gem, download it tonight, sit with your favorite liqueur and enjoy.

Download via Mediafire:
Miles Davis - Fillmore East 6-20-1970

No comments:

Post a Comment